digression

A minor digression from the main story for the time being.
It's been rather hard thinking about the past and I haven't even got into the main part.
It's a rollercoaster of emotions delving into one's own thoughts and feelings. And thus far, I'm unsure if this is where I need to be heading.
I must admit that although it's been distressing looking back at everything, I can with certainty say I am going to finish.
It may take a month, or it may take many months, but it will get done.

It's hard to say how I feel at this particular moment 😕
I'm happy I have got my daughter and I have got my family.
I'm still most certainly grieving, but that's normal and I don't expect it to stop anytime soon, and i dont think I want to just yet.

Anyway, please stick with my story, and as always I will be honest about how I felt and still feel.

On a positive note, I know my proof-reading friend will be happy that I used the word digression correctly, and she will probably laugh a little while she sorts this mess of ill typed literature out for me... You lot only get the finalised copy after she has sorted it. 

Also, if any one has any questions regarding my blog please email me at Ethan-ryan@live.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

digression pt2 sorry

5th August: pink turtle, smiles and Tattoos.

17th August: The day before