What are you doing here ?

 time for the next step... we went and spoke to her parents and I can tell you that was a wild atmosphere full of mixed feelings. 
As we called her parents into the front room, I was met with her mum. Her suprise to see me was met with "what are you doing here" (in a polite way) as I hadn't been round since we broke up.
Anyway, skip foward a day and everyone had been told. While this was all going on, I found myself completely warming to the idea of being dad again.
Myself and Frances sat down and discussed our options of being separated parents, and without hesitation it was agreed we would both do what we could to support eachother to be the best parents we could, even if we were separated.
For information purposes she was already 3+ on a clear blue test = 5wks 
That was also a suprise.
Frances knew what kind of a dad I was because she had seen me be a brilliant father to my daughter from a previous relationship.

(Fast foward time)...
Around a few weeks later just before Xmas, me and Frances decided we would give our relationship another try... not because of the pregnancy but because we were falling in love all over again and the pregnancy was  an added bonus.
We booked our first initial scan and everything was fine, although frances had some slight pain but another scan ruled out any problems.
Next step ... (gender reveal)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

digression pt2 sorry

5th August: pink turtle, smiles and Tattoos.

17th August: The day before